Experienced Internet Sales Coordinator/ BDC Representative
Experienced Internet Sales Coordinator/ BDC Representative
Have you ever dreamed about working in a dealership you love, excelling in the role you were meant to do, in a team environment you totally feel supported in, making more money than you do at your present job? Now add in state-of-the-art digital resources to help you out-perform your targets, tons of one on one interaction with the dealer principals, and opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing new and used car dealership. You get:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Aggressive, performance-based monthly bonuses
- Incredible, expert team of colleagues and managers
- Attractive benefits plan including health, dental, vision, and insurance
- Innovative tools and platforms to make your daily tasks fun and interesting
- Opportunity to move up as the company grows
Superior Hyundai is family-owned and operated and part of a growing automotive group, with a dynamic group of experienced automotive professionals who have created a true family-feeling culture of respect and support for one another. Our customers often comment on how amazing their experience is at Superior Hyundai, and that all starts with our amazing staff. As the BDC Representative, you will contribute to this culture by:
- Replying to all inbound email leads in a professional manner.
- Focusing on speed, accuracy, and friendliness of replies and recurring communication
- Sharing the customer-friendly policies and transparent processes of the dealership
- Working hard to exceed performance targets for both volume and customer satisfaction
- Being innovative in your approach to the unique needs of our customers
- Leveraging the CRM and related platforms designed to streamline the pre-sales process
- Asking questions to ensure you are giving truthful responses to all customer inquiries
- Sharing in the successes and challenges of the sales team with a positive attitude and humor!
To be successful in this role, and in this dealership, the following skills and attributes are either essential or preferred:
- 2+ years of sales or BDC experience (or relevant experience)
- Comfort with digital platforms, basic desktop software, CRM systems, email, and web-based apps
- Familiarity with mobile devices including text, email, and apps
- Excellent phone skills, effective and persuasive email communication
- Ability to multi-task, smile under pressure, and stay calm in the chaos
- A skill for diffusing conflict, earning client trust, and remaining focused on the company’s goals
- Fluency in English
- OMVIC certified, or ability to become OMVIC certified
- A self-motivated go-getter with big expectations for your career
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- automotive/internet sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Description – Superior Hyundai.
Job title: Utility Person
Reports to: Service Manager and/or Sales manager
- General helper, maintaining, washing, and organizing new and used car inventories as well as performing various facility maintenance duties as required by management.
Essential duties in accordance with Superior Hyundai dealership guidelines include the following (note that other duties may be assigned):
- Wash and detail new and used vehicles.
- Check in and verify for any damages and/or abnormalities all vehicles that arrive via transportation or dealer-trade. Any and all damages and/or abnormalities must be reported to the respective manager immediately.
- Stocking of all new and used vehicles within 24 hours of arrival. Stocking includes the removal of any and all protective coverings inside and outside the vehicle, ensuring the vehicle is clean, tidy, and ready for customer demonstration, placing stock number inside vehicle as demonstrated by management, add wheel locks and tail-gate locks on vehicles with aluminum/chrome wheels and/or tailgates, parking of vehicle in the respective parking area, perform vehicle etching on all new vehicles, remove electronic entertainment system screens, headphones, and remote controls from the vehicle and bring to parts department for temporary storage (tag each piece with respective stock number), remove all owner’s manuals, pouches, navigation discs, spare keys, and wheel-lock keys to accounting for storage, and bring primary vehicle keys to reception for stocking.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Perform equipment changes between vehicles as authorized.
- Ensure dealership property, showrooms, and waiting areas are free of debris and garbage.
- Removal of snow from vehicles as required.
- Removal of snow on-premises as required.
- Perform facility maintenance including but not limited to cutting grass, trimming trees and brush, installing/changing light bulbs, installing/changing display materials, and moving furniture.
- Prepare vehicles for customer delivery in accordance with dealership Five Star guidelines prior to customer arrival.
- Drop off and pick up vehicles to and from other locations.
- Ensure that showroom and inventory vehicle cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Perform other duties given by management.
Must be flexible, willing, and able, to work long hours as necessary. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum education required is Secondary School Diploma.
- Ability to read, write, and converse in English is required; ability to read, write, and converse in French is highly preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to use understanding (common-sense) to carry out detailed instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems and to seek assistance in problem solving.
Certificates, licences, registrations:
- Valid G Class license with clean driver abstract required.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Long periods of sitting, standing, and walking.
- Ability to assist in clearing snow from vehicles and parking lot.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the physical demands.
The environmental characteristics described below are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Noises typical in a dealership: loudspeakers, high traffic, loud talking, air tools, etc.
- Professional, customer service-oriented atmosphere.
- Being prepared for all weather conditions (i.e. – rain, snow, heat).
Sells and schedules needed service work in the service department.
Essential Duties in accordance with Superior Hyundai guidelines (include the following, note: other duties may be assigned):
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly on the repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with the customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to the test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with the dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order; provides the customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer’s method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies Service Dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on the progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization are noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Ensures that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Makes sure they are locked and all keys are marked and put away correctly.
- Keeps service department forms, menus, and pricing guides up-to-date.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate comebacks.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone and email inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Inspects all vehicles for body damage prior to writing customer work order; offers the customer a quote for damage repairs while the vehicle is in the shop.
- Supervises all cleaning and prepping of new and used vehicles.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or six months job-related training.
- Minimum one-month related experience.
- The ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, in English, and to effectively present information in one on one and to customers.
- Be able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with multiples of 10’s and 100’s.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions, ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Long period of time spent standing, typing, and talking, and listening on the telephone and to customers.
- Vision requirements include close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and the ability to focus (adjust the eye to bring fine print into sharp focus).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Environmental conditions are low with noise typical of a showroom (examples: loudspeakers, high traffic, loud talking, and voices).
- Professional, customer service-oriented atmosphere.
Class A Technician
Superior Hyundai is reopened for walk-in service and sales traffic. Thus we need to add an additional Class A Technician to further accommodate customers and exceed expectations.
We offer a very competitive flat rate wage depending on qualifications. We also offer Benefits, Uniforms, and a Boot Allowance. Requirements: – 310s Certification – Air Conditioning – Ozone carded – Driving Abstract required. Online training is required as well as some in-class courses.
We are a busy shop year-round and are looking for a dependable technician who will fit in seamlessly with our existing team. We offer a guarantee for the first 3 months. Superior Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer and is able to accommodate applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process.
E-mail all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Automotive Service Technician